22 Apr 2007

Looking for work

When I first set up on my own, I told my self that I would get "too comfortable" at one place so that I could move about and keep on top of things. Well I'm nearing the end of my first contract extension and I'm feeling settled! I have told myself that I will look for other opportunities in June and this article jogged my interest in doing so. The sniff of "the big time" with ex-colleagues is promising, but I can't hang my hat on this peg as there is no guarantee that anything will come off.

[Common mistakes to avoid when freelancing on PowerHomeBiz small & Home business blog via Lifehacker]

1 comment:

Earn Easy Money said...

Hi,
I gone through the website,I found it is interesting those who are looking for work and it is very helpful.Evaluating and building work at home business opportunity into a successful business can be one of the most exciting activities in a career.I wanted to share more information about this topic about work from Home Business Opportunity which is also has a video explanation there, that you'll find very helpful.